Thursday, July 20, 2006

WHISPERS

I recognized beginning in the mid 1970s that, at times, thoughts would crowd into my head and would not leave me until I had written the words on paper. I soon learned that the words I wrote down were messages to be shared with others. I call these messages 'Whispers' which I believe have powers well beyond the words on paper. All copyrights to Whispers are given to the Angels of Light Fellowship (http://angelsoflightfellowship.org). The first whisper to crowd into my head was:

Go within, without
Claim your star
Claim all
Life's great adventure
To discover
The divinity you are

A few years ago, I was moved to add two more lines to the beginning of this whisper. This is now the entire whisper.

Grand Souls
One and All

Go within, without
Claim your star
Claim all

Life's great adventure
To discover
The divinity you are



LOVE YOURSELF ALWAYS! Love is the cornerstone of your being.





Notice: Contact editor@auriclight.com for permission to reprint a blog. An Auric Expressions blog may be reprinted in any appropriate publication when permission to reprint is given. The following information is to be published after each reprinted blog.
Copyright Auric Expressions 2006,
reprinted by permission of Auric Expressions
http://auricexpressions.blogspot.com

No comments: