Saturday, July 22, 2006

NELL'S DREAM

Your own dreams give you guidance in activities in your own life. And sometimes, other people's dreams are helpful to give guidance and control to events in your life.

A good example of this happened some time ago when I was doing nursing aide
work for an elderly man. His wife had passed on about a month before I interviewed for the position. I was interviewed for the live-in position by Nell and Phillip, his son and daughter. They were all from a very conservative family. During the interview I told them that I had a strong metaphysical interest and would want to have my computer in my room to write articles for a newsletter I published at that time. They hesitatingly said they did not mind.

As soon as I moved into their father's house, I felt their mother's energy constantly just over my left shoulder.

In the evening about six days later, Phillip came to me and said that Nell did not want me to continue taking care of their father and to make plans to leave his home. I asked him if this was related to my writing metaphysical articles on my computer. He agreed that this was the reason.

The next morning Nell came in about 10:00 o'clock as she usually did to visit with her father and do some housecleaning. She did not say a word to me at first and just went on about her visit with her father and the housework.

About a half hour later, I went to her and said, "Phillip told me last night that you want me to move out and leave this position." She replied, "Oh, that won't be necessary. Mother came to me in a dream last night and said it was OK for you to stay here."

From that moment and until their father passed away, I never felt their mother's energy over my left shoulder again.



Notice: Contact editor@auriclight.com for permission to reprint a blog. An Auric Expressions blog may be reprinted in any appropriate publication when permission to reprint is given. The following information is to be published after each reprinted blog.
Copyright Auric Expressions 2006,
reprinted by permission of Auric Expressions
http://auricexpressions.blogspot.com

No comments: